Kuroka Yokami(黒歌夜神,Yokami Kuroka) is a Celestial spirit/human hybrid daughter of Felicia, Celestial spirit of the Lynx constellation and an unnamed Celestial wizard, adoptive daughter of Mildian God of Darkness, Tenebris, adoptive granddaughter of Makarov Dreyar and Porlyusica, and adoptive sister of Laxus Dreyar. She is also one of the two main protagonists of Darkness Slayer.
Kuroka is a young woman with doll-like features, mid-back length, snow white hair cascading like a waterfall over her shoulders, and hetrochromic eyes, one royal purple eye(right) and one emerald green eye(left). She wears a black shirt with a purple cross emblazoned on it, a black jacket over her shirt, a black mini skirt with a purple hem black, stockings, black boots, a silver bell hangs around her neck, and atop her head is a pair of cat ears, and she also has a cat tail waving behind her.
At a dance hosted by Fairy Tail she wears a black dress ending at her knees with many white sparkling bits making it appear like the night sky with all the stars out, black heels, a black scarf and a black gem from a necklace in plain view under the scarf.
Her Fairy Tail symbol is on her wrist and is so black it pull shadows into it if the air lightening when it was shown is an indication.
Kuroka is a kind and shy girl who is somewhat socially inept. She has been shown to have low self-esteem not helped by her guild mates except for Team Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel, Just as you'd expect she has cat-like traits which can be shown, one example is that she can sleep almost anywhere which was shown by her sleeping on a tree branch. She also has a love for fish which she shares with Happy, even going as far as threatening Natsu when it is mentioned she may be grounded from fish by her adoptive Grandfather.
As Nox, she becomes a sadistic and seductive girl and is mostly overly enthusiastic about causing pain and defeating others. Nox also represents the cat traits of fickleness, playfulness, and curiosity. Nox's feelings also seem largely unaffected as she still cares about her friends.
Kuroka was born to an unnamed Celestial wizard mage and researcher and Celestial spirit Felicia of the Lynx constellation. Upon turning 3 she ran away form home with her father due to him experimenting on her and was found and raised to the age of 11 by the Mildian God Tenebris at which point he took her to Makarov Dreyar to raise as his own. Not much is yet known about the time between then and the beginning of the Darkness Slayer story.
Magic And Abilities Edit
Enhanced Hearing: Kuroka possesses good hearing due to her cat traits. She's able to to hear an entire conversation clearly between two people whispering from a city away. This ability becomes very useful in missions that include stealth and finding information.
Enhanced Sense of Smell: Kuroka due to her cat traits has a very keen sense of smell. Her nose is capable of identifying people by their scent alone.
Enhanced Strength: In stark contrast with her slim and womanly figure, Kuroka possesses a very large amount of physical strength, she is able to lift and drag around objects many times her own size and weight and even fight Gray Natsu and Gajeel and cause damage.
Expert Hand to Hand Combat: Kuroka is a very skilled hand-to-hand combatant and is able to fight against primarily hand to hand fighters, Gajeel and Natsu.
Immense Agility: Kuroka is believed to be extremely fast and agile due to her cat traits.
Immense coordination: Kuroka has the coordination of a cat. This allows her to walk on hair thin pieces of rope and if she falls she'll land safely on her feet.
Immense Durability: Despite her slim and womanly body, Kuroka is able to show immense durability during a battle. She can manage to continue a battle, even being attacked and burned by Natsu's fire magic.
Immense Reflexes: Kuroka possesses extremely sharp reflexes, and a high degree of agility and speed.
Keen Intellect: Kuroka has a very keen intellect, though this does not do much for her selfesteem
Darkness God Slayer Magic Edit
Darkness God Slayer Magic (闇の滅神魔法, Yami no Metsujin Mahō): A God Slayer that incorporates the use of shadows.
- Darkness God's Bellow: Kuroka spreads her arms and feet, taking a deep breath and breathes out a massive stream of shadows towards her target. The shadows take a solid form, hence they hit their target and the surrounding with great force, breaking nearly everything that they come across.
- Darkness God's Right Hand: As the name implies, Kuroka shaped the darkness in a form of a large right hand, used simply to strike her enemy, or if needed, use it to grab large objects and lift them.
- Darkness God's Binding Chains:Kuroka casts phsyical forms of darkness magic that become never ending links of darkness that resemble chains that bind or pass through the victim in order to absorb their darkness and confine them and stop them from moving.
- Darkness God's Servants: Kuroka casts three or more solid forms of darkness to become puppets that have part of her magical power and will do her bidding to take down an opponent or capture he desired target.
Shadow-Make magic: This is a magic in which Kuroka can create objects using shadows. She uses this to fight evenly with Gajeel, Gray, and Natsu in a sparring match on the annual fair held by Fairy Tail.
Shadow magic: Kuroka utilizes shadow magic to aide her other Shadow based magic. She uses this to fight evenly with Gajeel, Gray, and Natsu in a sparring match on the annual fair held by Fairy Tail.
Celestial Magic: Being half celestial spirit she can use Celestial magic, though she has yet to do so.
Holy Magic: Being half celestial spirit she can use Holy Magic but she has yet to do so.
Holy Darkness Magic: A mix between her Holy, Celestial, Shadow, and Darkness magic, she has yet to show this as well.
- Kuroka's full name translates to "Black song" and "Night god"
- Kuroka's nickname Nyx is a representation of her abilities Nyx being the Greek personification of Night and thus stronger than a god, this also ties into her mentioned Nox form which is the name of the Roman form of Nyx both names literally translating to "night".
- Kuroka's Nox form has a sadistic, sultry, and overly enthusiastic personality, which correlates to the much harsher and more war-like nature of the Romans.
- Nox is also the name used by her creater NoxNightKing or NoxNightLord.
- Kuroka's mother has a good relationship with Leo which correlates to both being wildcats and both The Lynx and Leo Minor being in the same group among the constellations.
- If you don't already know this is only what is known currently in the story.